When life is hard – you add another baby, you lose someone close to you, financial or job loss hits, and the list goes on – it can be hard if you don’t know where to turn. In today’s episode I’m sharing a bit about some of my struggles over the past 6 years and how God has used those things so powerfully to remind me where I need to turn in the hard (and the good) times!
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources mentioned today:
- Memorize: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Memorize: James 1:2-4
- Memorize: Colossians 3:14-17
- Memorize: Nehemiah 8:10
- Book recommendation: Growing in Gratitude by Mary Mohler
- Book recommendation: Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full by Gloria Furman
- Book recommendation: Choosing Gratitude by Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth
- Visit our sponsor: HelloFresh.com/Foundation80 and use coupon code foundation80
- Visit our sponsor: Zola.com/home to start your free wedding website