Wardee is back on the podcast for the second time this week! She is going to be sharing how to use traditional cooking and preparation methods for a healthier kitchen. And how, most importantly, you can fit it in to an extremely busy schedule! (You can listen to her first episode here) Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
You can listen to the full episode and then find the links and resources below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Wardee’s Tips & Links for Traditional Cooking:
- Wardee’s soaked rice instant pot recipe
- What is Lacto-Fermentation?
- 7 Fermenting Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Wardee’s recipe for homemade pickles
- How to Cook Real Food with a Busy Schedule
- From Jami: Using freshly ground grains in everyday life (how to make it work!)
- From Jami: How to Use a Grain Mill Q&A
- From Jami: Bread Making & Healthy Living with Stacy Myers
How to Make Homemade Pickles with Wardee:
Here’s Wardee’s easy tutorial video on making homemade pickels!
Join us for the 2018 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference!
If you want to join us for the 5th annual Homemaking Ministries Online Conference – you will be able to access BOTH of Wardee’s full sessions. Throughout these two podcast episodes, you’ve been able to get bits and pieces of Wardee’s advice. But if you want to go deep and get step by step advice, then grab your ticket and join us September 25-28th!
Here are the other sessions and speakers in the In The Kitchen portion of the conference. There are 3 other themes we will explore as well: Homemaking Routines, Your Identity in Christ, and Family Life. Come grab your ticket by September 16th to get $10 OFF!!