In the previous episode, Emily was with us sharing how we can learn to teach our kids about God in everyday life. Now she is back today sharing some practical hands on resources for doing so! Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Seeds Family Worship, Hide ‘em in Your Heart
- New City Catechism (book and app) — Some people also use: Westminster Shorter Catechism,
- Ages 3+: Help your children understand the big story of the bible so they can wear the right lens
when they approach the word of God by explaining and knowing the gospel.
- For parents: Show Them Jesus
- Memorize: Ten Essential Truths of the Gospel
- Learn the Narrative