Out of the 80 some books I’ve read so far this year, 10 stand out as clear favorites. Tune in today to hear my top 10 favorite books of 2018. And then go back and listen to my top 10 favorite books of 2017.
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all of the links and resources mentioned today down below. And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
My Top 10 Books of 2018:
- Prayers for the Battlefield by Heidi St. John
- Book Girl by Sarah Clarkson
- War of Words by Paul David Tripp
- The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah MacKenzie
- Devoted by Tim Challies
- The Hormone Cure by Dr. Sarah Gottfried
- Adorned by Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth
- The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon by Steven J. Lawson
- Caring for One Another by Edward T. Welch
- Suffering by Paul David Tripp
Don’t forget to check out the sponsor for today’s episode: Vistaprint. Get 50% off your custom photo cards and calendars with promo code HOMEHOLIDAY. Valid through January 31, 2019.