What does it mean to be a homemaker who glorifies God within her home? How can we view our homemaking as a ministry? We are going back to the Gospel in this episode so that we can cast a Gospel-vision for our homes.
Today’s episode comes from the first session of the Homemaking Ministries Online Conference. Join me today as I share how we can view our homemaking as a ministry, some key things to remember, and a thorough walk through of the Gospel and how we can live it out in our homes!
Join me today as we discuss what it means to live out a Gospel-Centered home:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What the Gospel is AND
- What our response should daily be to the Gospel
- About how our ministry as homemakers first begins with the Gospel
- What it means to have a ministry from within our homes
[Tweet “Let Christ be your joy, your comfort, and your source of rest.”]
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- What is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert
- Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman
- Episode #12: What does it really mean to manage a Gospel-Centered home?
- Homemaking Foundations Podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for my weekly podcast emails
[Tweet “We are to delight in God’s Word and treasure the Gospel. So when you feel overwhelmed, stressed out, anxious, or burnt out, go back to the Gospel.”]
Book of the Week: