I posted a Q&A question time on Instagram a few weeks ago and got so many wonderful questions! But I only had the chance to answer a few of them before the 24 hours was up. So I thought it would be fun to do them here in this episode!
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
The questions I get asked:
“Could you share a handful of books you think every women should read?”
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin (here’s the interview I did with Jen)
- Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman
- Disciplines of a Godly Women by Barbara Hughes
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
- When a Woman Inspires Her Husband by Cindi McMenamin (here’s an episode I did on that topic)
“What’s included in your beauty routine? How do you find natural products?”
My VERY favorite source (even though I am NOT an expert in this area) is Honest Beauty! Use my referral link and get $10 OFF your first bundle! You can get 3 things for $40! <— An awesome price for expensive beauty items!!
“What tips would you share for managing a busy house, cooking so much, etc.”
- Keep it SIMPLE.
- I don’t and can’t sweat the small stuff.
- Train, train, train your kids
- Prep and plan ahead!!
- Watch other moms in the trenches (and those right above) to see what they do!
‘What’s your favorite music/artist to listen to?”
My current favorite: The Ghettys. But I also really like Francesca Battistelli and Reliant K.
“What is your favorite “me” time activity?”
READING, scrapbooking, playing video games, playing board games with Jason, and cross stitch!!
“Whats your favorite candy?”
Black Licorice and red hots!!