I have a passion and a dream this summer to make more space to hang out as a family, go on more hikes together, and make sure that we are creating the time and the space to teach our children about the Lord. I want to slow down this summer and make more time for our family. In this episode we are going to chat about some really fun and encouraging family bucket ideas and more!
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Related podcast episode: Viewing motherhood as the important task that it is -Hf #216
- Natural Summer Essentials – Hf #127
- Making Summer Plans & Memories – Hf #126 (from last summer)!
- A Summer Reading Challenge – Hf #81
- Visit: Hylands.com/ear-pain