If you are new around here then let me share that we are expecting twin boys, Malachi & Micah, very soon! I am only 32 weeks but have been on bed rest now for 2 weeks. The goal is to get these babies to 34 weeks but we could be meeting them any day now But this is a story for another time.
Today I wanted to share with you our maternity photos! With these being our first babies we really wanted to document this progress so one of our fabulous photographer friends did a great shoot for us. We decided to head up to the place that we got married and take the photos there.
3 1/2 years ago we said “I Do” under this very gazebo…
And now we are preparing to welcome our first babies!
Our Boys: Malachi & Micah! You can learn more about their names HERE.
On the stairs where I glimpsed my groom for the first time that day…
So stay tuned over the next couple of weeks because announcement of our baby boys is coming soon The goal is to make it to December 20th…but we will see if we can hold out that long. I deeply appreciate everyone who has been praying for us! Thank you!!
This post is part of my Natural Pregnancy & Beyond Series. Catch up on all the posts in this series:
- Young, In Love, and Pregnant: Our Journey To Parenthood
- Our Maternity Photo Shoot
- 7 Reasons We Are Starting a Family Young
- My Dream of Becoming a Stay at Home Mom: How We Made it a Reality
- Crowning Him in Worship: Reflections on Redeeming Childbirth
- 10 Steps Towards a Natural Pregnancy & Birth