Today I’m sharing my top 10 books that I read this last year. I love reflecting back over the books I’ve read and I’ve got some good ones to recommend to you today. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
I read 78 books in 2020. It was far off from my original goal of 156, but considering what a busy year we had, I’m very happy with it! Of all the books I read this year, here are my top 10 favorites!
My Top 10 Books of 2020
- Suffering is Never For Nothing – Elizabeth Elliot
- Love Centered Parenting – Crystal Paine (Releases March 16th!)
- God’s Battleplan for the Mind: A Puritan Practice of Biblical Meditation – David W. Saxton
- Adventuring Together: How to Create Connections and Make Lasting Memories with Your Kids – Greta Eskridge
- Loving Well – William P. Smith
- The Gospel Comes with a Housekey – Rosaria Butterfield
- The Call of the Wild and the Free: Reclaiming Wonder in Your Child’s Education – Ainsley Arment
- Stop Calling Me Beautiful: Finding Soul-Deep Strength in a Skin-Deep World – Phylicia Masonheimer
- Start With Your People – Brian Dixon (My interview with Brian here)
- Grain by Grain: A Quest to Revive Ancient Wheat, Rural Jobs, and Healthy Food – Bob Quinn
Links & Resources:
- Follow me on Goodreads
- Follow Jason on Goodreads
- Follow me on Instagram
- Our Sponsor: Go to GreenChef.com/homemaking10 and use code homemaking10 to get $90 off
including free shipping!