For the first time in 3 years, Jason and I are both hitting our reading goal this year! Next week we are releasing our 2020 reading challenge and I’m preparing for that by reflecting on my favorite books from 2019. Listen in for some good books to add to your reading list for next year.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
My Top 10 Books of 2019:
Listen to the full podcast episode for my reasons behind these picks and more!
- Chasing Contentmentby Erik Raymond
- God’s Healing for Life’s Losses by Robert W. Kellemen
- Don’t Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman & I Can’t Believe You Just Said That
- Finding God in my Loneliness by Lydia Brownback
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White
- The Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingald Wilder
- Introverted Mom by Jamie C. Martin
- Eat Dirt by Dr. Josh Axe
- You Need a Budget by Jesse Mecham
- Mother Culture by Karen Andreola