We are a few weeks away from meeting baby #6 and we are getting excited! However, it also hit me this week that I really haven’t prepped anything for his arrival. So this week I’m sharing all my newborn essentials as I gather this stuff all together myself. Listen in here! (A few months ago I shared my pregnancy favorites).
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find important links & info below. And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
Our sponsor for today’s episode: Get 10 FREE melas & FREE shipping with America’s #1 meal delivery kit: HelloFresh.com/Foundation10 and coupon code Foundation10
- Boppy Pillow
- Nipple Balm – Earthley
- Glass Baby Bottles
- Breast Pump
- Medela manual pump
- Haakaa manuel pump
- Mama’s Magic Milk Boost – Earthley
- Mama’s Milk Tea – Bulk Herb Store
- Nipple Shields
- Cloth Pads (LunaPads are my current favorites)
- Period Underware
- Postpartum Balance herbs – Earthley
- Progessence Plus – Young Living
- Gentle Baby Essential Oil – Young Living
- Seedlings Oil – Young Living
- Seedlings Gift Bundle – Includes Baby wipes, diaper rash cream, baby lotion, baby wash & shampoo, baby oil, Linen spray, Bath towel, wash cloth, and basket.
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets
- Organic or natural fibers baby clothing (Walmart, Target, Burts Bee’s Baby)
- A great resource on this topic: Killer Clothes: How seemingly innocent clothing choices endanger your health, and how to protect yourself