Are you hoping to read more in 2020? It’s been such a busy time around here the last few weeks that I haven’t really been reading. So join me in today’s episode for some reading motivation as well as my favorite books I’ve read so far in 2020!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find important links & info below. And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Follow me over on Goodreads
- Follow Jason over on Goodreads
- Find our 2020 Christian Reading Challenge for Women here
- Find our 2020 Christian Reading Challenge for Men here
- Check out our sponsor today: GoMinno.com and use coupon code HOMEMAKING for a 7 day free trial!
My favorite books so far of 2020:
Update on our reading goal: My goal is 156 books. I’ve read 34 so far which puts me 9 books behind schedule. Jason is at 39 books read and 4 behind.
- Fun fiction series: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
- Christian non-fiction: Stop Calling Me Beautiful by Phylicia Masonheimer
- Business book: Start with Your People by Brian Dixon
- Homeschooling/parenting: Pocketful of Pinecones and Lessons at Blackberry Inn
- Christian non-fiction: Forever by Paul David Tripp
- Healthy Living: Grain by Grain: A Quest to Revive Ancient Wheat, Rural Jobs, and Healthy Food
- Travel: How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter