How can we learn to better love our husband with a sacrificial, unconditional love? In last week’s episode we discussed what it means to become our husband’s cheerleader and learn to better cherish and respect him. This week we are taking that concept one step further and focusing on what that love looks like.
So now this week we are going to go a little deeper into what it really means to love our husbands as God loves our husbands. This is a particularly important when marriage gets tough. If you’ve ever gone through a trying time in your marriage, or walked through a difficult season, you know that those lovey-dovey feelings don’t always come naturally or easy.
Let’s go ahead and jump into the episode!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What does it mean to love our husband’s like God does
- What does it mean to love our husband’s in a sacrificial, unconditional way
- Some practical ways we can show love and respect to our husband’s
- How we can actively guard against unloving feelings in our marriages
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- My Homemaking Mentor – the biggest project I’ve ever worked on! I’m so excited!!
- Hf #29: Becoming Your Husband’s Cheerleader
- Book recommendation: When a Women Inspires Her Husband by Cindi McMenamin
- Hf #13: Where I interview Jennifer Ross and we discuss marriage
- Blog Recommendation: Club 31 Women by Lisa Jacobson
- Blog Recommendation: Thankful Homemaker by Marci Ferrell
Book of the Week:
The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
Thanks for Listening!