One of my big reading goals for this year (that I kind of forgot about) is reading more classic books. I recently got back on the band wagon and I’ve read 3 classic books and I’m loving it! Join me in this episode today as I share what I’ve been learning about reading classic books, how it’s helped my faith, and what I’m reading next.
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Try Scribd FREE for 2 months with our referral link (it’s how we’ve been listening to so much this year!)
- Little Women
- Little House on the Prairie series (I started listening to these on Scribd)
- The Wizard of Oz (narrated by Anne Hathaway and soooo good!)
- The Daring Mission of William Tyndale
- The Expository Genius of John Calvin
- The Trinitarian Devotion of John Owen – Sinclair Furgeson
Coming up to read next:
- The rest of the little house series
- a biography of Laura Ingles Widler (let me know if you know of a good one!)
- The next in a Long Line of Godly Men series – not sure which one yet
- The Apostles’ Creed: Discovering Authentic Christianity in an Age of Counterfeits by Albert Mohler
- TTM #63: Reading more classics this year (the why and what)
- My 2019 Christian reading challenge for women
- Using Scribd to get cheap books this year – my review of Scribd
- Listen to episode #199 to hear our secret(s) behind how we are reading so much this year