With 5 young kids, a house to take care of, and a growing business people often ask me how I find the time to bake or read a book. And while I don’t have a lot of extra time for any of these things, I do manage to find a little bit of time in my daily routine for some “extras”. So today we are going to discuss some of my favorite ways to free up 1-2 hours a week for the things you love.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Get your free eBook by February 11th: Make More Margin
- If it’s past the 11th then you can just the same link above starting the 14th to get access to an amazing FREE webinar in crafting the perfect evening routine
- Get 50% off your first month of personalized vitamins and supplements: Care/Of – Use coupon code home50
- My reading challenge for 2019
- Finding the Time for Hobbies – Hf #142