Reading is so important to my life…for my life as a Christian, as a wife, as a mom, and as a homemaker. But finding the time, motivation, and the budget to read can be tough.
As a blogger, wife, and mom of 4, I get asked all the time how I find the time to read. I think ALL homemakers can find some time to read in their busy days…even if it’s just a few books a year.
Or if you are crazy like me, several books a month. So join me today as we discuss the importance of building reading into your daily schedules and routines, some practical ways to read more, and how to read a lot of books on a budget!
Let’s jump in:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- My typical reading schedules
- The importance of reading (both fiction AND non-fiction)
- How to fit more reading into your schedule: in the mornings, throughout your day, and at night
- Where to find books and audiobooks for free
- Where to find books for CHEAP!
[Tweet “In short, reading is vital to my well being as a homemaker and my life as a Christian.”]
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Sign up for updates when our academy opens again
- Hf #25: Developing the Daily Habit of Bible Reading
- God in the Whirlwind: How the Holy Love of God Reorients Our World by David F. Wells
- 52 Things Husbands Need From Their Wives by Jay Payleitner <— Great book to read in the bathroom 😉
- Sign up for a FREE 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime (and get FREE 2 day shipping)
- Download the free Amazon Kindle app to read Kindle books for free!
- FREE 30 day trial of Audible and GET TWO FREE audiobooks!!
- Christian Audio free book of the month
- My resource page where I give book recommendations and homemaking resources
- Leave an honest rating and review on iTunes
Thanks for Listening!