Are you open to being a mentor? Most of us see ourselves on the mentee side of the relationship (especially if we are younger) but what if God calls US to reach out and encourage another woman?
What does that relationship look like? What does it practically mean to come along side another woman and encourage her…and maybe even mentor her? Jump into the episode today to find out:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What age qualifies you to be a mentor?
- What does it mean to be a Biblical mentor?
- Why might God be calling you to be a mentor?
- Some practical suggestions and ideas on how YOU can be a mentor – even when you don’t feel qualified!
[Tweet “What younger women need in a mentor is someone with a true, vibrant, contagious spirituality.”]
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Come on over and join our Facebook party!
- Find out all about our new book club starting on Thursday.
- Book recommendation: Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor by Donna Otto
- Hf #39: When you CRAVE a mentor (but can’t find one)!
- Our new community: My Homemaking Mentor – Online Training Academy
Book of the Week:
Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor by Donna Otto
My Homemaking Mentor – Online Training Academy
Come on over and learn about our brand new Online Training Academy!! We are taking pre-orders this MONTH ONLY and then you won’t be able to enroll again until this Summer. And if you pre-order, you will get over 50% OFF the what we are going to sell it.
Thanks for Listening!