“We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done.” – Psalm 78:4
There have been so many times in my life that I have craved a mentor. Someone to sit with, pour my heart out to, and have them fill me up with God’s Word and His encouragement.
But, it’s not always easy or even possible to find a Biblical, solid mentor. So what do we do when we can’t find a mentor?
In today’s episode we are going to cover the basis of Biblical mentoring, what this might look like, and then what do you do when you can’t find a mentor? Let’s jump in:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What IS a Biblical mentor?
- What does a mentoring relationship look like?
- How to cultivate more mentoring relationships in your life
- How to seek out a mentor by starting small
- And some steps you can take even when you don’t have a mentor
[Tweet “When a woman possessing faith and spiritual maturity enters into a nurturing relationship with a younger woman in order to encourage and equip her to live for God’s glory.”]
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Our new community: My Homemaking Mentor – Online Training Academy
- Book recommendation: Spiritual Mothering by Susan Hunt
- Hf #25: Developing the Habit of Daily Bible Reading
- See all my other book recommendations for learning more
Book of the Week
My Homemaking Mentor – Online Training Academy
Come on over and learn about our brand new Online Training Academy!! We are taking pre-orders this MONTH ONLY and then you won’t be able to enroll again until this Summer. And if you pre-order, you will get over 50% OFF the what we are going to sell it.
Thanks for Listening!