With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, it’s the perfect time to talk about marriage and how we, as wives, can inspire our husbands. By learning how to be their cheerleaders, we can show true love and respect to them.
By using the acronym CHEER, we are going to take a look at some practical and Bibical ways that we can slow down and focus on our MAN! (And hopefully put a little spark back in our marriages.)
Listen to the episode here:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About our 30 day marriage challenge that you can jump into
- What it means to CHEER on your husband
- How becoming your husband’s cheerleader can have a powerful impact!
- A great resource for learning more about loving and respecting our husbands
- And some practical ways to do so
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- My Homemaking Mentor – the biggest project I’ve ever worked on! I’m so excited!!
- 30 Days of Loving Your Man Challenge
- Book recommendation: When a Women Inspires Her Husband by Cindi McMenamin
Book of the Week:
I read this book a few years ago and as I pulled it out to look at for this episode, it reminded me how powerful this book is. I am putting it on my “to-read” again list!! The author Cindi, spends a considerable amount of time sharing wisdom and advice from other women on how to love and inspire their husbands. There are so many practical ideas that we rooted and grounded in Scripture. I highly recommend this book to all wives – especially if you feel like that Spark has gone out or diminished in your marriage!
Thanks for Listening!