We are back today with our second book discussion. This time Jason and I are chatting about Charles Spurgeon’s book All of Grace. If you haven’t read the book yet, no problem! Jump into this episode anyway because we give a reading challenge update, chat about some of our favorite classic Christian books and more.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Check out Jason’s podcast Hurry up and Read
- You can also find his podcast on iTunes (or wherever else you listen to podcasts)
- Our first book discussion on The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment
- Follow Jami on Goodreads
- Follow Jason on Goodreads
- Our 2019 Reading Challenge for Women
- Our 2019 Reading Challenge for Men
- Book recommendation: Spurgeon’s Sorrows (on depression)
- Book recommendation: Susie: The Life and Legacy of Susannah Spurgeon
- Book recommendation: Steal Away Home
- Book recommendation: The Gospel Focus of Charles Spuregon
- Check out our sponsor today: Zola.com/home to sign up for a free wedding website and $50 off your registry!!