One of the best things we can do when raising our kids is teach them essential life skills. One of those is cooking and getting comfortable in the kitchen. In this practical and hands on episode, Laura Coppinger shares her secrets for getting kids to help in the kitchen. Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Get your free “Teaching Your Kids to Cook” resources HERE!
- Check out wix.com/podcast to build your own podcast website
- Check out care.com/jami for finding help at home from nannies to house cleaners!
- Find out more about Laura at Heavenly Homemakers
- Purchase the full 2018 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference