Welcome to the next installment in our Finding Joy in Your Home Series. Today we are chatting about a topic that is easy to overlook but SO important: How to figure out those BIG priorities are for your family so you can start building your ideal schedule and calendar. Let’s dive in!!
Listen to the Podcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- More on creating your personal priorities here
- Book recommendation: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
- Book recommendation: Crazy Busy by Tim Challies
- Sponsor: Paint Your Life – get 30% off your personalized painting – text HF to 64-000
- Sponsor: Care/Of – Get 50% off your first box of personalized vitamins at TakeCareOf.com and use promo code HOME50 at checkout
- Always maintain a strong, deep, and vibrant relationship with the Lord through daily Bible study, serving, home group, fellowship, Church, daily prayer, and reading Gospel Centered books.
- Purposefully and passionately pursue my husband as my best friend and love of my life.
- Pursue Christ-Centered parenting through disciplining, love, encouragement, and taking time to play with my kids.
- Craft a healthy home for my family by encouraging exercise, cooking from scratch, and researching & pursuing a natural lifestyle.
- Write and manage my blog & ministry so that I can encourage other women in Gospel Centered Homemaking.