God’s design for the family is a good and wonderful gift…and vary widely! From the single mom, to the family adopting, to the single gal, to the couple trying to conceive, and so many more situations.
In today’s episode we are going to open up the discussion on how do we respond when “family” doesn’t really look the way we think it should and how we can start to keep an eye out for those suffering or falling under the radar – and how we can learn to come along side them.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links from today:
- Walking Through Infertility by Matthew Arbo
- Idols of the Heart by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Caring for One Another by Edward T. Welch
- Side by Side by Edward T. Welch
- Hf #45: Idols of the Heart and Keeping Our Eyes on Jesus
- HF #46: Making an Idol Out of Your Home (and Homemaking)
- Get 25% OFF your first month of Care Of customized vitamins with coupon code: HOME