I am a big believe in creating manageable routines for your family and I think they can have a huge impact! But they have to be simple, doable, AND firmly in line with God’s priorities for your life.
That’s why I am so excited to chat with today’s guest, Kat Lee! She’s sharing the secrets behind her 3 minute morning routine and I think it’s a fabulous idea to get re-motivated in forming better habits and routines in your home. Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources Mentioned Today:
- Find Kat’s new book Hello Mornings
- Kat’s Blog Hello Mornings
- Her old podcast: Inspired to Action
- Kat will be speaking at the 2018 Enjoy the Word Online Bible Conference
FREE Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Kit!
For all of my listeners, Grove is offering a wonderful Spring cleaning kit for FREE! All you have to do is check out with $20 in your cart (see all of my amazing suggestions above) and your order ships for FREE with your $20 order PLUS the spring cleaning kit.
If you are wanting to try out Grove or you just want to take your first baby steps to healthier living, then this is an awesome deal! Here’s what you will get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Spray
- Free Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges