This week on the podcast we are talking about all things healhy! In the next episode we will be chatting about getting moving and exercise. Today on the show we are chatting about cooking healthy food and how to make it yummy!
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Using Freshly Ground Grains in Every Day Life – Hf #166
- How to Use a Grain Mill Q&A – Hf #124
- Bread Making & Healthy Living with Stacy Meyers – Hf #117
- Book Recommendation: The Life Giving Table by Sally Clarkson
- Paint Your Life: to get 30% off your painting text HF to 48-48-48
Natural sweeteners that I use:
- Raw honey – I get mine in a 6lb glass jar here
- Maple Syrup – My favorite is from Azure Standard
- Granulated honey – Bread Beckers has it in 5lb pails and 50lb bags. You can also find it on HoneyVille (compare shipping between the two depending on where you live).
- Sucanant –
- Stevia – I also use stevia to sweeten my coffee in the morning