I have one of my favorite guests back on the show today! Amy Roberts is a mom of 9 kids and knows a thing or to about homemaking in a small house with a lot of kids!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Here’s the question we got that Amy answered: “We are a family of 5 currently living in a tiny 2 bedroom mobile home. With 3 kids ranging my from 1 1/2 to 8, plus my husband and I, we have a lot of laundry and dishes that pile up throughout the day. My question is: how do you, with a larger family, balance dishes and laundry on top of d daily cleaning? I find I have no problem devoting a day to just dishes and laundry OR cleaning the house. But I struggle greatly keeping up with a routine of doing my it all at once.” – Bethany
Links & Resources:
- You can find Amy over at Raising Arrows
- Check out her very own podcast: The Raising Arrows Podcast (it’s one of my FAVORITES!)
- Article by Amy: Large Family Laundry Days
- Article by Amy: Large Family Laundry Solutions
- Article by Amy: Teaching Your Kids to do Their Own Laundry
- Podcast by Amy: My Laundry Methods