I love doing Q&A episodes here on the podcast because it allows me to cover a bunch of smaller/random topics that we don’t normally get to cover. So join me today as we chat about our RV life update, my ideal weekly/daily schedules, our church denomination, favorite book recommendations, and more!
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Hf #42: What to do when your routines & schedules vary from day to day
- Getting Fit & Healthy on a Busy Schedule (from someone who HATES exercise) – Hf #204
- When Your Day Feels Like it’s on Repeat…and it’s exhausting! – Hf #135
- Learning more about grinding your own grains
- Book Recommendation: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
- Book Recommendation: Refresh by Shona Murray
- Book Recommendation: Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman
- Book Recommendation: I will Teach You to Be Rich by Remit Sehti
- Book Recommendation: Introverted Mom by Jamie C. Martin
- Visit our sponsor from today’s episode: Hylands.com/ear-pain