Fall is the beginning of my very favorite time of year. September – December is my absolute favorite!
All the changing colors, the cooler weather, and reading by the fire with a cup of something amazing. Jason and I get into full Fall mode around here and that includes our drinks and food!
In a few weeks I’m going to share my 5 favorite fall dessert recipes, but today, I’ve got 5 amazing Fall drink recipes for you to try!
You can dive in and watch my video podcast from today (and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss an episode). Then continue on below for all 5 recipes and instructions.
Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 4 cups whole milk (can increase this to 6 cups if you like it creamy)
- 6 cups strong coffee slightly cooled (you can decrease this to 4 cups if you want it creamier)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla extract (or 1/4 cup if you want to stay cheaper)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP of cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Whipped Cream for topping (Optional)
- 1) Combine the milk and coffee in your crockpot
- 2) In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together then pour into crockpot.
- 3) Add in cinnamon sticks
- 4) Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours
Caramel Apple Cider – Crockpot Edition
- 64oz Apple Cider (you can also use apple juice if needed)
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 3 TBSP caramel sauce (you can use 2-4 depending on how sweet you want it)
- cinnamon sticks for serving (optional)
- 1) Mix all ingredients together in your crockpot
- 2) Cook on low for 5 hours
- 3) Serve with a cinnamon stick
Salted Caramel Mocha
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of caramel bits (or caramel sauce)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of strong coffee
- whipped cream (optional for topping)
- carmel sauce (optional for topping)
- 1) In a medium bowl over low heat, combine: chocolate chips, sugar, caramel, salt, milk, and coffee.
- 2) Heat over low heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a low simmer.
- 3) Pour into mug and top with desired toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 4 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 4 TSBP pure maple syrup (adjust this amount to how sweet you like it)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TBSP cinnamon (adjust this for how cinnamon you like it)
- 1) In a small pot over medium/high heat, mix together: cream, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- 2) Bring to a boil whisking occasionally. Let boil for 1 minute.
- 3) Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- 4) Use immediately in coffee or store in your fridge for up to one week. Shake WELL before use.
Spicy Chai Latte
- 2 cups water
- 3 bags of black tea
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground cardamom (optional if you don't have any)
- 1/2 tsp ground or whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorn
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 TSBP sugar or maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1) Combine the water, tea bags, and spices in a medium pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Let boil for 5 minutes.
- 2) Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3) Add milk and sugar. Return to high heat until it begins to simmer (stirring constantly). Immediately remove from heat.
- 4) Strain mixture and serve immediately.
Introducing our third annual online conference!
It’s October which means it’s time for our annual Homemaking Ministries Online Conference!! Registration for the conference just opened up this weekend and this conference is going to be our best one yet!
We are back for a third year with a full line up of 17 Titus 2 women all addressing different aspects of Finding Balance in Your Home (this year’s THEME!) during this four day LIVE online conference.
The conference isn’t until October 25-28th but enrollment is now open! Pre-register today to get $10 off your ticket and get immediate access to an awesome bonus that you can start going through TODAY.
When you purchase a premium ticket, you will get access to my brand new goal setting course and workbook – it’s a 5 part video based course that walks you through setting big priorities for you day, breaking those down into bite sized manageable pieces, setting SMART goals, and combining this all into a schedule that you LOVE.