Would you like to be considered as a guest poster for Young Wife’s Guide?
Young Wife’s Guide exists to encourage women in their walk with the Lord. I focus primarily on homemaking, hospitality, Biblical womanhood, Biblical femininity, being a young wife/mother, and anything to do with living a Christian life.
- Length: Make the post around 500-700 words.
- Unique Content: The post must be unique content not published anywhere else.
- Biography: Each submission must include a mini biography of yourself (3-7 sentences). You are welcome to include links back to your blog/facebook/twitter. Please include a picture of yourself for the bio.
- Not Accepted: I hope this goes without saying but no piece will be accepted that contains profanity or is hostile to Christian beliefs. This is a Christian blog and I reserve the right to refuse a guest post that I feel won’t fit with my readers.
- Photos: Please include at least one photo for the post (more if you would like). Photos must be original photos (taken by you) or from a legitimate site that you can post a source link back too.
If you want to submit a story for my Share Your Story: Young Wives series then please follow the guidelines above. Your young wife story can be anything to do with being a young wife. You can share how you met, how you started dating, a cute engagement story, a funny wedding memory, lessons learned from being a young wife, ect.
To submit your story please email me and include the post, pictures, your bio, and a picture of yourself. If accepted, I will let you know the time and date that the post will be published. I would appreciate if you would post a teaser on your own blog/facebook the day that the post goes live.